Market Insights Replay: 6 Fibonacci Types that Create the Most Precise Price Targets and Reversal Zones
You're Invited to join ChartPros Founder Tom Winterstein for a dynamic and fascinating presentation hosted by NinjaTrader as he covered the "magic" behind Fibonacci retracements and extensions.
The truth is while you may use Fibonacci, like most traders you likely don’t know all the Fibonacci types. Every trader that uses Fibs knows how to use swing Fibs. Learn the five other Fib types you’re missing out on!
Fibs are one of the most commonly used tools in price action trading for trending markets in helping create measured price movements, which can assist you in creating bi-directional future levels of interest and anticipate trend reversal zones.
You’ll learn all the bull and bear Fib types you need to have on your charts, and how to properly place anchors for each trend type and scenario.
Who this is for:
- Traders looking for precision-oriented price levels in both directions
- Traders with minimal experience
- Traders interested in learning what many others do not know…
What was covered:
- Fibonacci as a trending tool
- The 6 different Fibonacci types that you can use on your charts
- Common mistakes when using Fibonacci
- Advanced Fibonacci concepts
- Fibonacci chart examples
- Thursday November 02, 2023 | 4:30pm ET
"Fantastic presentation Tom, thanks for sharing your knowledge. Much appreciated!"
~ Webinar Attendee Robert R.
- Swing Fib
- Validated Fib
"I'm so impressed with the knowledge and content this program has in it. I know more now about trading than 95% of retail traders. I highly recommend this program. You will get way more than you pay for!!" ~ Samuel R.