Introduction to Trading Psychology and Mindset
Only $97 this month - Normally $299
Have you ever wondered what sets great traders apart from average traders, or worse, failed traders?
Truth is, 95% of retail traders FAIL to become consistently profitable and ultimately quit trading... You may know someone in that category or may have experienced that yourself.
The short answer to unlocking the failure is learning how to manage your emotions and psychology while trading.
It's learning how to control that voice inside of you that causes you to:
- Chase trades
- Enter too early
- Revenge trade
- Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
- Over trade
- Under trade
- Blow up your account
And the list goes on...
The best way to manage this is to create an individualized step by step process to follow with respect to your trading. That's certainly easy to say but can be hard to do...
Mental Performance is the art and science of learning to overcome mental barriers that trip you up and building new habits, behaviors, and routines that you need in order to achieve your trading goals and perform at a high level – even when it’s hard.
Here's the truth when it comes to trading the markets:
- Anything can happen
- You don't need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money
- There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge
- An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening over another
- Every moment in the market is unique
Pillars of Mental Performance to become a consistently profitable trader include:
- Elite Trader's Mindset
- Motivation and commitment
- Focus and awareness
- Self-control and discipline
- Process over outcome
- Mental imagery and meditation
- Routines and habits of excellence
- Time management and organization
When it comes to personal transformation, the most important ingredients are your willingness to change, the clarity of your intent, and the strength of your desire.
Tom Winterstein is the ChartPros founder. He has over 20 years of trading experience and is also a certified mental performance coach. Tom was in MBA school during the 1987 market crash and has weathered the market cycles of the Dot Com era as well as the financial crisis of the 2008-2010 time frame.
Tom has also led and provided eLearning, online training systems, and workforce development solutions to organizations since 1998.
Leverage his experience in your trading!